Tuesday 7 June 2016

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

Yesss!!! We've been looking forward to this since January! Five days in Disneyland Paris! Check out our photo slideshow!





The weather was warm & sunny all week and we all had such an amazing time it was unbelievable! We met loads of Disney characters including Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Peter Pan, Wendy, Mr Smee and so many more! I think my favourite character to meet was Minnie Mouse, of course!




In between adventures we enjoyed lovely food & snacks including some delicious waffles & ice cream! We saw the Disney parade every day and I even got my face painted! From time to time we queued to meet the characters so I could get their autographs, and we even managed to fit in plenty of quick trips to the many Disney stores they have!




We went on lots of rides in both the Disneyland Park and the Disney Studio Park, even daddy! Though he didn't brave going on Space Mountain again he did go on the Toy Story Parachute Drop with me! And, of course, we defeated Emperor Zurg on the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast ride!

On the last night we even managed to get in to Cafe Mickey and have dinner whilst Mickey, Minnie & friends wandered round the restaurant to greet us!



We saw some great shows including the Moteurs Action! Stunt Show Spectacular, and the late night fireworks & laser light show at the castle!



I think the highlight for me was the Jedi training session in Discoveryland. We were taught how to be good Jedi knights by our Jedi Master before going on stage and battling Darth Vader!

Check out my battle with Lord Vader here:



And here he is, defeated by us all and retreating to his escape hatch!



We were sad to leave but I hope we'll be back again some time in the future!



Au revoir, Disneyland xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment