Saturday 5 March 2016

Star Wars party for Callum's birthday!

Today was, my friend from school, Callum's Star Wars birthday party! We've all be so excited about this and I couldn't wait to get into costume. Mummy did a great job of my costume & my hair, and voila: I was Princess Leia!

The party itself was ace; Darth Vader and a stormtrooper were there to entertain and play party games with us. The occasional light saber battle broke out but it was all friendly in nature!

Everyone had a great time, not least the birthday boy himself! Happy birthday Callum, & may the force be with you! x


Princess Leia ready for party action!


Darth squares up to Yoda




Three Princess Leias!



Photo opp with the stars of Star Wars!

The whole gang! See if you can see me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment