Thursday 24 March 2016

It's my birthday! SIX TODAY!!!!

The day has finally arrived and I am now officially SIX YEARS OLD!! I was so excited to get to sleep last night and I woke mummy & daddy up nice and early this morning to open my presents! I got lots of lovely toys including Kinetic Sand, a big pink stretch unicorn, a massive fluffy teddy dog called Toby, some Star Wars figures, some lovely new clothes, and many more!











  

We all got ready and headed out on the Metro to town for something to eat and to browse the shops. I fancied noodles so we wound up in Wagamama in Old Eldon Square and the food was was fantastic! We checked out the toy department in Fenwick's before perusing the shelves in Waterstones. Mummy & Daddy bought me some lovely books which I couldn't wait to get home and read!


All ready for our trip to town! 











Once we got home we got ourselves ready for my family tea party where all our local family came round for tea & cake! And of course blowing out candles on my birthday cake!








Thanks to everyone for making my 6th birthday really special! x


No comments:

Post a Comment