Tuesday 24 March 2015

Today I am 5!

The day had finally arrived! Today was my actual birthday! I leapt out of bed excitedly and we headed downstairs to open my presents. I was delighted to see lots of lovely parcels all wrapped in colourful paper. My Anna and Elsa dolls were even there I think to not only present them in the morning but also to keep guard until we'd come downstairs! Thanks Anna & Elsa, and good job!

I got some amazing presents including, of course, lots of Frozen goodies including a new Frozen toothbrush, a play set with figures, an Elsa hairdressing doll and of course lots of stickers. There was also a Barbie nail set as well as a new reading book for my Leapreader pen, and a baby Annabelle doll who cries real tears! So many amazing presents - I feel so lucky!

At school I had to go up to the front whilst everyone was singing Happy Birthday to me. Bit embarrassing but it also made me feel quite special. This has been the best birthday ever!

When we got home we had a little tea party and my friends from school (the two Evies!) and family! What a great day and it feels great to be 5!













No comments:

Post a Comment