Saturday 18 May 2019

Grandad Keith here for the weekend!

We were all really excited for the visit of Grandad Keith who was driving all the way up from Hertfordshire to stay with us for the weekend! He arrived at lunch time on Saturday and after a quick coffee and a tour of the house, we had a quick game of Subbuteo! I was Newcastle and Grandad was Brazil! Daddy took over from Grandad when Caroline Facetimed us, and I hadn't realised but Daddy scored a late winner while I wasn't looking so it was 3-2 to Daddy/Grandad in the end. Haha.

A lovely surprise was that Mark & Nina popped round for a bit before they went out for lunch in Tynemouth. I haven't been feeling well this weekend so I stayed in the house. When they got back they watched the FA Cup final before we turned our attention to ordering a Chinese takeaway!

I showed Grandad some of my dance routines I've been working on; one a tap routine from Annie, and the other a more contemporary, modern interpretation to Blood in the Water by Grandson! I think they went down quite well! And later we watched Eurovision while we had our takeaway.

The next morning we headed down to Tynemouth - the weather was lovely and it was a fab day to head to the beach! We took a ball down so Daddy, Grandad and me could kick it around while we waited for Auntie Kirsty & Uncle Mark to arrive - we met up with Lori and Mummy and headed up to The View for some lunch: fab fish & chips!



How to break down this Brazilian defence...




Grandad chillaxing in the white room

 

Dance demo




Lovely morning on Tynemouth beach



Love kicking a ball around



Grandad enjoying some fish & chips by the seaside!





Sad to see Grandad have to go but we had a lovely weekend & it was great to see him! We'll see you again soon with Caroline when you finish the Hadrian's Wall walk in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment