Sunday 9 September 2018

Hancock Museum!

I decided to take Nanna, Mummy & Daddy to the Hancock to give them my tour of the place. I'd recently been with school so I knew my way around, and I quick had them searching for clues to locate cool stuff around the exhibits. There was lots of great things on display which formed part of the Great North Exhibition, and lots of other interesting bits & bobs including, music & film, Egyption things, space exploration, inventions, historical items, nature, and famous artworks! I think they enjoyed my tour and left with big smiles on their faces! I picked up some space ice cream for the way home :-)




Postman Pat as an astronaut


Damien Hirst's 'Shark in Formaldehyde'


Eleanor in Hieroglyphics 

Original written song lyrics to The Beatles' 'Ticket to Ride'



Beatles in space!


No comments:

Post a Comment