Saturday 24 March 2018

Today I am 8!!

I'd been looking forward to this for soooo long! Today is my birthday!! and I'm 8 years old! We were up super early as I was keen to see what lovely birthday presents there were for me! I wasn't disappointed as there were some great things for me - amongst them, make ups, roller skates, magnetic sand, slime making stuff, and lots and lots of squishies!











Later in the morning Nanna arrived with Dot, Uncle Mark came round with Nina, and Auntie Kirsty & Andrew da Winter came round. They brought lots of lovely presents for me including some lovely clothes from Dot & Auntie Kirsty, some Converse trainers from Nanna, and glitter pens from Uncle Mark. I felt really lucky!!









In the afternoon it was time for my birthday party at Wet & Wild! I was able to invite Jay & Amy + 5 friends from school and we had a great time going down all the slides with Mummy and Auntie Jen! My friends also got me some great presents! What a day!!







The day ended with Lilly & I having a sleep over, after some Chinese noodles for tea!

Best day ever! x



No comments:

Post a Comment