Saturday 2 December 2017

Trip to see Andrew & Suzie!!

Today was a busy day - in the afternoon we went to stage school for the final dress rehearsal before next week's show, and then straight after Daddy & I were heading down (with Uncle Mark) to Uncle Andrew & Auntie Suzie's new place in Cheshire! It was a long drive so we made sure I had some snacks, and some things to do.


When we arrived we had a quick look around their new house before having some food & listening to Christmas music! It was a little early Christmas party because Andrew & Suzie can't make it north over the festive period. Nanna was there too, with Auntie Kirsty and Andrew De Winter. Amazingly even the naughty elf on the shelf made the journey!



After food we opened some presents and played more games - way past my bedtime!



The next morning I was amazed to find the elf had moved, and got up to his trademark brand of mischief: playing with toilet roll and hiding in the Christmas tree. I was a bit embarrassed especially as it was someone else's house, and someone else's tree, but Andrew & Suzie didn't mind!





After breakfast we headed out to the local farm house to see some animals before heading into Knutsford to see the Christmas market. I loved the horse that came to see me, and I saw a cow have a wee!





In Knutsford we had a look through the very busy market before stopping to have some Thai noodles! 



Sadly it was soon time to go, but not before lots of hugs and an epic selfie!
Merry Christmas!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment