Friday 24 March 2017

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!! 7 TODAY!!!

Finally the day is here: it's my BIRTHDAY TODAY! And I'm finally 7 years old! We were up super early to celebrate (5am hehe) as I was too excited to sleep. I got lots of lovely presents including a make-up set, a torch, slime, silly string, some new Frozen dollies, and a new scooter! Auntie Sue sent her present over - a fantastic light box that you can slide letters in to make signs! I felt so lucky to get lots of great presents :) and if the day couldn't get any better, we were off school for teacher training day!

Mummy, Lori & I spent the whole day having adventures in Newcastle - we shopped, dined and had a general wander around the place before we headed to the theatre to meet Daddy to the Roald Dahl play see The Twits!










Thanks Auntie Sue & Lucas!!

Off to Northern Stage Theatre to see Roald Dahl's The Twits!! :-)





Thanks to everyone for all my presents & birthday wishes, and for making it such a special birthday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment