Sunday 19 February 2017

Laser Quasar & trampolining!

After a lazy Saturday we had an awesome Sunday evening planned - just the thing to start of the half term holidays! We headed over the river to South Shields to the amusements, and to Laser Quasar! It was great fun, and it was the first time Daddy & I had done it. My laser jacket kept telling me I was "wasted" quite a lot but I didn't mind too much! Afterwards we all enjoyed slushes, and popping 2p coins into the nudgers before we headed over to Sunderland and to Gravity Force! I love going there; the whole floor made of trampolines and various other sponge pits, and even some of the walls are trampolines! Lovely night out finished off with a lovely chicken dinner that Nanna had left for us whilst we were out!

Quick go on Laser Maze!



Green team won, with Uncle Gary the most proficient shooter!



Concentrating on the 2p nudgers!



Great hour of trampolining!


No comments:

Post a Comment