Sunday 27 November 2016

Christmas is coming and we're off to visit Santa!!!!!

Christmas is definitely getting closer! It's almost December and we've got a meeting today with Santa Claus! We said farewell to Daddy's friends Graham & Jenny (lovely to meet you & thanks so much for the presents!) who were staying over, then it was straight in the car and off to Delaval Hall in Northumberland!


As we arrived we immediately noticed a mysterious vehicle parked in the main square outside the stables: Santa's sleigh! After we parked the car we headed straight for the Elf Workshop to make a Christmas decoration before meeting up with Nanna & heading to the café for a cup of hot chocolate!



Then it was time to head over to meet Santa! We were chatting to his elf as we waited but it wasn't long until we were going in to meet him! He knew my name and asked me what I wanted him to leave me on Christmas Eve. My mind went blank although I remembered that I would like some baby doll things, including a high chair.




It was so lovely to see Santa again - hope he remembers to visit me and Lori on Christmas Eve :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment