Saturday 17 January 2015

Isla's birthday party & sleeping at nanna's!

Today was happy and sad really. I was a bit sad that mummy and Lori had to go out in the car, and wouldn't be back until tomorrow, but I was happy that today not only was I sleeping over at nanna's but also it was Isla's birthday party! She's one of my friends from school.

The party was great; we danced, played party games and had some lovely party food, and throughout we were entertained by a really funny man with his talking puppets! Great day & I hope my friend Isla had a great time!





After the party we headed to nanna's where we had some tea before settling down to watch a couple of films, including Toy Story 3 which nanna hadn't seen before. Later I started to get tired so I curled up in Auntie Kirsty's old bed and fell fast asleep but not before I held my own little puppet show with nanna's crocodile!


In the morning we noticed it had snowed over night and of course I was asked if it was anything to do with my magic Frozen powers... You'll just have to wonder ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment