Saturday 11 October 2014

Alice's birthday party!

Today was the birthday party of Alice, who is my best friend at school. It was held at Earsdon Community Centre and we had a great time!

After deciding what to wear mummy did my hair in a plait and we were on our way; I was eager to get in the car and see Alice & all my friends from school!



When we got there I was really happy to see Alice, and I gave her her present & card. Lots of my other friends from school were also arriving and it wasn't long before the magician, Mr Windbags, got started! He was really funny and we played lots of musical games before we conga'd into the dining room to have some lovely party food & cakes. Shortly after we were again entertained by Mr Windbags, and we all had a great time as he did his best magic tricks, made animals from balloons and made us all laugh! Fantastic party and it was the talk of the classroom on Monday morning! Happy birthday Alice! x








1 comment:

  1. Hey! A magician is a nice idea! It is my son’s 5th birthday next week and we have short listed some of the LA venues, now we just have to finalize one. Anyway, thanks for the magician idea and you look very cute! I loved the plait!

    ReplyDelete