Monday 18 August 2014

PEPPA PIG WORLD!!!

After a good night's sleep we had breakfast with Uncle Andy bit before long it was time to bid a fond farewell to all and head even further south to Paulton Park which is home of Peppa Pig!! They call it Peppa Pig World, but I know it's actually where Peppa Pig lives! And it was amazing!

We went on lots of great rides; Grandpa Pig's train, George's Dinosaur ride, and Peppa's Big Balloons, but the highlight of the day for me had to be actually MEETING PEPPA PIG!!! AND GEORGE! AND SUZIE SHEEP! AND ZOE ZEBRA! I couldn't believe it!

Later we went into Peppa's actual house and watched Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig making pancakes. Most of them were stuck to the ceiling! Silly billies.

I picked up a pretty snazzy Peppa balloon of my own but both Lori and I had to admit defeat as we bade farewell to Peppa World and headed off in the car. We caught some well earned zeds during the journey to Liverpool ahead of our next big adventure tomorrow at Knowsley Safari Park...!













No comments:

Post a Comment