Saturday 25 January 2014

Baking cakes on a quiet, rainy Saturday

Last week mummy went to London with work for a few days which made me a bit sad, but she's back now and to celebrate we decided to bake some cakes! Lori was at drama class so mummy and I retrieved the box of cake making stuff and got to it. Once it was ready we decided to decorate the cake with all manner of sprinkles, fondant bits, and candles. I decided it would be good practise for when it's Lori's birthday. Lori was delighted when she got home but she didn't say what she wished for as she blew out the candles. A nicer cake knowing her; she's very fussy sometimes. Mind, it's my birthday first so maybe its Lori who should be the one auditioning for Great British Bake Off!

Here I am, pictured with the (almost) finished cake that I made. It was delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment