Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Well folks, it's the last day of 2013 and I have to say it's been an eventful one. I made a snowman, visit art galleries, became 3 years old, learned to ride my new bike, out-witted the Easter Bunny, shook hands with robots, wrote & sang songs, talked to dinosaurs, took the train to Scotland, learned how to write my name, painted pictures & painted the shed, finished one nursery and started a new one, washed cars, made a scarecrow, fed the ducks, made a winter wonderland, learned how to dance like a princess, celebrated Lori's 10th birthday, watched thunderstorms & fireworks, danced the night away at Auntie Jen's wedding, and to top it all off I met Santa Claus!

I hope we can fit in as much fun stuff next year!

Tonight we celebrated a quiet New Year's eve at home; we had party food, played Guess Who and Operation, and watched a film: The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was a bit scary but I like Jack Skellington! A lovely night in all, topped off by the spectacular firework display on TV as the clocks turned midnight. Yes, I stayed up, just... Naughty old me!





Bonne année x

No comments:

Post a Comment