Sunday 24 March 2013

I'm 3 on my Happy Birthday!

I've been really excited for a few weeks now as my happy birthday approached, and here it is! I could hardly sleep on the night before and when I came downstairs in the morning I could hardly believe my eyes! Lots of lovely presents for my happy birthday!

Oh my goodness!!

I can't believe all this!

Opening some lovely cards first including a great Peppa Pig one from my Grandad & Caroline!

Dora the Explorer bouncy balls!

Some great books to learn to read!


I already love my Hello Kitty jumper dress!

              Opening some more of my lovely presents.                Perfect for breakfast!

More great books!


Oh my goodness! Hello Kitty Playdoh! 

Noisy Norman!

And more Minnie Mouse treats!

Mummy said there was another present, but it was hiding...
But what's this??

Wowwww! My own lovely bike!!!


I can't wait until I can go riding on it!



Giving Lori her check up with my Peppa Pig medical kit


Just time for some breakfast after all that excitement...

...and some face painting!

And one more present for me! A George Pig scooter!

A very happy 3 year old birthday girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment