Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Eve!

Today is New Year's Eve. Not sure what it all means but people seem to get all excited about it anyway. I've noticed some new calendars around the place so maybe it's to do with that.

Earlier we went to the cinema to see Tinkerbell & the Secret of the Wings. I think Daddy was expecting Paul McCartney to be involved somewhere along the line - he was close, a chap called Jesse McCartney did one of the voices, but I digress. We got some nachos and sweeties for the film and we arrived just in time for it beginning. I really enjoyed the film and stared in amazement from the first moment to the last at the majesty of Tinkerbell and all her fairy pals, and their desires to visit the forbidden Winterland in search of new friends & new adventures.


When we got home Nanna, Uncle Andrew and Auntie Louise came to visit and although I was asleep, I soon woke up to say hi and get a cuddle. They brought Lori and I some more lovely presents; for Lori a bead making kit, and a Peppa Pig drawing set for me! It was a shame we couldn't see more of them as Lori and I love Uncle Andrew & Auntie Louise.


Later we went over to Auntie Emma's Dad's house for a party. Lori and I had lots of fun playing with Jasmine and Harry whilst the adults were doing boring things like talking and drinking yakky wine. Later it got really noisy. Everyone started counting numbers backwards and then they cheered and gave each other cuddles. Very strange, and I was glad to get to bed for some peace but not before Lori and I had a cheeky sip of champagne!


Happy 2013 everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment