Saturday 26 November 2011

Bowling for Rusks

Only joking, I don't like rusks. Thing is, we went to a place called Megabowl tonight with mummy, daddy and Lori and to be frank I didn't know what to expect. Mega bowls? Breakfast bowls? I didn't know. I'm not even 2. Give me a break. Anyway - we got there and just, WOW. People were throwing these heavy balls down these wooden tracks towards these white bottles. People were knocking them over, turning to face their friends and cheering. Intriguing and mesmerising though I wanted to see more before I made my mind up.

Lori was really good at it whilst mummy and daddy were just showing off I think. I wasn't so sure but after eventually I had a go and it was BRILLIANT!!! Daddy set up a metal rail so I could set the ball away more easily (I couldn't lift them very well) and it was dead exciting to see the ball roll towards the white bottles. I'll definitely go again, if I can get a lift there off mummy and daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment